2008年5月1日星期四

Interview again!!!

5月5号,要去interview。
完全没有准备,不管是physically或mentally都没有。

If i get this scholarship,i'll be flying to somewhere far from malaysia and study overseas.
But...(why does good thing always comes with a but? ...ToT...)
after my studies,i'll have to come back(absolutely not whole heartedly...) and work as a MATH TEACHER,teaching those pathetic secondary school!! (at least my school is worse enough to call it pathetic...)

Working with the OMS government department is horrible...teaching in a school under the supervisation of the government is even worst!!!!!I'm not insulting those honourable teachers out there,who take up the responsibility to teach our future leader,but still i hate the idea of becoming a teacher...and certainly could not imagine myself being one.

Maybe some of you might ask why,if i hate being a teacher so much,did i apply the scholarship in the first place???Well,both of my parents are dedicated and responsible teachers,so they think i might inherited their 'teacher' genes in me and maybe later i'll realised being a teacher suits me afterall!!!Come on lah~~~even i myself does not believe that...

The interview consists of four parts,
1. INSAK test. Its like a sahsiah/moral test,useless...
2. Ujian penulisan bahasa ingerris.I can't write factual,oh god...
3. Individual interview.This is the part i fear most.I ruined my jpa interview before because i can't speak fluently due to my brain blockage.Unfortunately,history has the tendency to repeat themselves......
4. group interview.Well,i won't speak unless the interviewer asked me to.No problem...

May GOD bless me so that i won't throw face AGAIN infront of those anti-pig people.
Amen......

5 条评论:

Vincent Cho 说...

祝你好运咯~XD

漆黑之月 说...

Perhaps you can someday end up as a powerful and hated-by-all-students discipline teacher.lol. Or look on the bright side, you can also be a good teacher like mr.c... hehe..

匿名 说...
此评论已被作者删除。
GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち 说...

All the best! ^^

匿名 说...

影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室